Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Welcome.

Okay, first off, I'm Cindertail. This is my new blog - no duh! - its about Warrior Cats, which you probably got from my name. Anyway, on with the point. I'm new at blogging, but I don't really care. So pretty much if you like warrior cats, this is the place for you. Anyway, updates won't come very often, but as often as I can. And as often as I remember I have a blog now, XD.
Anyway the next post will have some stuff about OOTS( Omen Of The Stars ) you know, spoilers, title pages, browse insides.
Also, if your interested in the least, I have a file on http://www.fanfiction.net I've written some stories that you'll understand if you've read Sunrise, my name is cinderpaw11
Also, my brother and me have a thing on youtube called Kirby and Metaknight: The Big Adventure. His names Lemonclock180 incase your interested in humorous kirby things.


~ Cindertail ~

No comments:

Post a Comment